Blood is thicker than Water

I dont know why I started typing this title, just typed it...
May be because of my subconscious mind, recent understandings of 'life'. I always wonder why I am so immature and why I always think like a teenager when it comes to 'people'. Interacting with people, Identifing true nature of them, and so on.
The world around us is packed with selfishness, and I find its normal. Everyone is looking for their own well being. Parasites feed on innocent or helpless people.
Who we can trust? Whom we can lean on? Only a few, and among those few the majority is our own blood. That majority is actually a few among blood, another bitter truth.
Selfishness is a human nature, those who can overcome it will be an absolute provider to others. Blood washes away selfishness, it provides regardless of a selfish mind's desires.
Blood is thicker than any relations.

Comments