A Journey through life searching First times

I was thinking about 'First Time' like never before in my life. Used to hear that ' there is always a first time', but until now at my early 20's I realized each day we experience at least one #FirstTime.

While boarding an airplane for the first time made me look back my entire life searching for #FirstTimes, yeah! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. The first time I have a piece of cake, plum cake. I don't remember it, but luckily my Papa took a picture. I'm glad, that it happened because its my favorite food. The first time I attended a call, saying 'Hello!', sounding very excited. The first time I watched a Pop music video, yes its the Thriller by Michael Jackson. I was terrified and I believed for some time he was actually a werewolf.

First time I stood on a stage, it was for a cinematic dance competition. First time I presented a seminar, awkward. First school fight, on a beach, on train, Best Friend and so on.

First Love...

Looking back, #FirstTime is special and sometimes its funny too. Any way, spend my first flight looking back my entire life, I don't know how those 4 hours on air gone with the blink of an eye.

Comments