Pulp Non-Fiction


                Here I am sharing some of my crazy thoughts and some of my madness. Usually if I got something interesting I end up with learning it (begin). After getting into something new I skip to the new one leaving the other without completion ;)

Michael Jackson


“Michael Jackson” this is the query I google everyday. I am a big fan of him. Not his music or dance inspired me but his humanitarian mind and his innocent behaviour. Of course I came to know him by his music and dance and I first became his fan because of it, but later I discovered “the man behind the mask”. A true humanitarian with child like thoughts. I miss his life in earth but I am sure that I will meet him on the other world.

My Friends




I have lots of friends, but only a very few best friends(like everyone, hehe). I am out of words to describe how much I love them and they love me.Only sweet memories with them (the bitter memories later became funny :D ). Sharing with them everything I have is wonderful. May God bless us and our friendship.





My Love


Ah... ;) I can’t remember when I fell in love with her. It’s very natural. I told her about my... You know. Then she asked to wait..... waited for about three years and then suddenly she is walking with someone. I always felt that she loves me, by her talking and all. But now with a broken heart which tries to hate her but it only increasing the depth of my love ;) Eventually I will forget her!





Specials

In birth I got a younger sister. I always quarrel with her. But I love her so much and I can’t show it because it only improves her disrespect to me, hehe. I consider all my cousin sisters as my own sisters. Except one all are elder to me. And the younger who is just three months younger to me is one of my best friends. And I have some more sisters not related to me. They care me more and more than real ones. I wish to born with them once more. I don’t have a brother but I have lots of them at my family, cousins. I have lots of respect to the elder ones and to the younger I am like a friend. I believe my cousins are my greatest asset.

Guitar and Other Passions



I have great passion to guitars. Thanks for my cousin who gave me a wonderful guitar. As I mentioned in the introduction after one year since I got it, I never completed learning it,actually never tried to learn it. I mean even a single chord. I am a very lazy man sometimes. And my passion is not info to complete learning it. Still I have plan to learn it but I am not. Of course it is because I’m lazy. Along with the guitar there is a never ending list of things I started learning and never completed. Spanish is one of them.





Reading

A quit place, a very small home, its entire wall is made with shelf filled with books, no one to disturb(except my friends and specials), no noise, fresh air, food on time and just read and read and read till I die. This is my dream. And this explains how lazy I am :D
 
I know it’s getting bore to read this post. I have a request, please give your reviews as comments. So, Hasta Pronto!!!!









Comments